[Ponte Alto] We will be having a Baronial Meeting tonight.

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 17:17:48 PST 2005

No sweat.  We know how to deal with weather in
Northern New Jersey, too (especially since my parents
grew up in Cleveland, OH, and lived in Buffalo &
Winnipeg, Canada.  Guess they like snow & cold, huh?
:-)

Greta
(By the way - we panic less up here than they do in
Charlotte, NC.  Talk about freaking out with a little
white stuff!)