[Ponte Alto] Officers, Who's going to be at tonights meeting?

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 16:53:18 PST 2005

I didn't get this message until 7:45p.  And I checked at 12:30p.  Perhaps if you decided to cancel the meeting after sending out a message saying it was definitely on and were told that people would be there, you should have been making phone calls to let those of us who did show up because we didn't know -- by the way, the roads were clear and the parking lot had been plowed -- that it was off.

BTW -- I have other plans for next weekend and will not be there.  You already have my report.

Marsaili

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Should we cancel tonights meeting and reschedule for
next sunday at my place in Lorton? Call 703-690-9453
or write to the above e-mail, before 11:40.

As of this e-mail at 8:30 am Sunday morning the snow
has stopped but the sky is still overcast, and the
meeting is still on.

Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Barony of Ponte Alto
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!