[Ponte Alto] We will be having a Baronial Meeting tonight.

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 10:19:00 PST 2005

Hi Celia,

I'm cancelling the meeting. Sorry to inconvenience you. I don't want people risking life and limb.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal,Ponte Alto

rosedale703 at aol.com wrote:
Hi Just an update
I just got back from St Pauls (12:30)
All the main roads are pretty clear includeing Idlywood Rd .The church lot is not as clear and I would advise taking the second turn into the church which is flat rather then the first turn
Some people were having trouble coming up the hill of the parking lot. And I cannot say for sure if there will be any plowing of the lot before tonights meeting .
                          Celia