[Ponte Alto] Inventory of Baronial property

nlcovington at mindspring.com nlcovington at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 12 14:10:27 PST 2005

Barony archery gear--bows and arrows; numbers of each unknown, but at least a couple more bows than you handed to me from the locker, and with new strings : )

Barony archery champion's sash/armband/whatever it's called--I'll probably think of the term shortly after I mail this, but hopefully you know what I mean. It wouldn't fit everyone's waist, but it does fit mine.

I believe that's all I have.

Arnfridr