[Ponte Alto] Ladies Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 05:47:09 PST 2005

No, Renata, it is not Society wide.  It was either
founded or co-founded in the Barony of Storvik by
Mistress Teleri Tellewag (sp?), who later became
founding Baroness of Ponte Alto.  I think that I first
heard of it from her @1984 or 1985, but it may have
started earlier.

Yes, it was renamed due to the unfortunate events
surrounding 9/11/01.  It was restarted for a time (I
know that our current Baroness, Belphoebe, hosted
several meetings), but it has not been active of late.

Some questions for you, Christina - What type of
magazine are you writing for, and what is the
information which you are trying to convey to your
readership?  I have never heard of BUST magazine.  I
am trying to place you - are you local to our group?
How did you hear of "The Ladies' Sewing Circle and
Terrorist Society?"  I hope you understand my caution
in giving too much specific information to someone
whom I'm not certain I know.

Baroness Greta Klusenaere