[Ponte Alto] Ladies Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society

l e storey lestorey at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 20:18:32 PST 2005

For fear of the magazine's name being misleading to those unfamiliar
with it, BUST is not a 18+ only magazine -- it's an offbeat womens'
interest magazine, last I saw: http://www.bust.com/

That said, I agree that the the Society's media officer is the best
point of contact for publications looking to highlight a part of the
Society.

Mo dha phingin,  (My two cents)

-Siobhán scríbhneoir