[Ponte Alto] Administrative Stuff

Jessica Maxson jessica at summertreemosaics.com
Tue Jan 11 09:30:53 PST 2005

Good Master Ranulf, I feel your pain! I'm having the same
problem with the costumers' guild list. I think the spammers
all made New Year's resolutions to send out as much crrrap as
possible. I tend to take the "delete first, ask questions
later" approach. *sigh*

--Giuliana

>The list has been getting a lot of spam lately.  This means
that
>anything legitimate sent from a non-subscribed account
stands a good
>chance of getting deleted if I don't spot it.  Please make
sure you are
>using a subscribed account whenever possible.  If you have
to use a
>non-subscribed account, please use a descriptive subject
line.  (e.g.