[Ponte Alto] Looks like the Baronial Meeting will happen. :)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 13:03:20 PST 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto,

As of this moment, the majority of interest is to have the meeting on Sunday, February 6, 2005 at 6:00pm. Four officers have definatively said they will be there. three others are tentative. If you can make it, make it. The Barony needs eight officers to make a quarum, and an actual meeting. If you have a deputy and can send them, have them e-mail me a confirmation. As it is, we are four definitive confirmations short of a quarum. Please help your Barony by being at the meeting. Your Seneschal, Maria-Therese de Normand (the bad seneschal no biscuit) will even provide snacks of a unique variety. Bribery is not illegal in the SCA. I hope to see you all there. Thursday I will send out a final confirmation and directions to Belpheabe and Marcellus' place.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto