[Ponte Alto] Looking for a site for a Newcomer's Garb/Sewing/Persona Development Night

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 09:22:10 PST 2005

Greetings Pontoons!

Is there anyone who would be willing to host a Newcomer's Garb Night (or day if a weekend is convenient for you)?  I've been asked about it a couple of times and while I do potentially have more space and don't have the parking hassels I used to, it's also been pointed out that I'm not a little far out for PA newcomers.

HRH Denise and Lady Courtney have graciously offered to host the upcoming Newcomer's Meetings.  I'm hoping that someone else with space for people to spread out, cut fabric and sew will also help in this effort.

And of course, we also want everyone's expertise in assisting with garb for newcomers and helping to decide what sort of persona they may be interested in and how to develop that.

Thanks everyone!

YIS,
Marsaili

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Barony of Ponte Alto
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!