[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Fw: 18th, 19th c. dancers

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 10:24:55 PST 2005

Forwarding on behalf of Kathrina A. Black.

Have fun dancers.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

From: "Kathrina A. Black"
To: "Merry Rose"
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:50:59 -0500
Subject: [MR] Fw: 18th, 19th c. dancers

Below is a message I received from a friend of my aunts. She is looking for dancers for an historic weekend in Chester County, PA. Can you please post this message to any other groups you might be on that might do this time period? Thanks.

-Catriona