[Ponte Alto] Gulf Wars Pre-reg deadline is approaching

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 07:42:33 PST 2005

Greetings and Salutations to All,

Just a small reminder that the  Gulf War preregistration is fast approaching
(Jan 31).  This is a  fantastic event, a lot of great fighting and
activities.
Also makes  for a great warm weather break from the northern  cold.  Can
remember driving down last year, Henry West and I cheering as  the
temperature
rose.  If you have not already registered and are in  the  process of doing
so
remember to put Atlantia as the group you will  be camping  with.  If you
have
any questions about the event  please feel free to  contact me.  After prereg
is
closed with His  Majesties permission, I will  be asking all fighters to
e-mail
me so a  roster can be made.

YIS,
Grendel