[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [storvik] College Park Fighter practice

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 19:17:38 PST 2005

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [storvik] College Park Fighter practice
Date: 1/20/2005, 8:50 PM
From: William Stanton <wstanton at bellatlantic.net>
To: Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, Roxbury Mill
<roxbury-mill at chapelperilous.net>, Storvik <storvik at yahoogroups.com>

The fighter practice in College Park, MD is very reliable and regular, but
during the winter the church that we rent from occasionally uses the hall
for a rotating homeless shelter. Area churches take turns providing a
shelter during the winter. The location we use is Saint Andrews church and
they will be providing a shelter the week of Valentines Day, so there will
not be a Monday fighter practice in Storvik on February 14.

William le Younger

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Has someone you know been affected by illness or
disease?
</FONT><A
HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>