[Ponte Alto] What constitutes an A&S entry

Nicholas Wizorek nicholaswiz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:28:44 PST 2005

What exactly constitutes an A&S entry at an event?  I wanted to put my
knowledge of tattooing practices to the test by doing an experiment that I
have been wanting to conduct.  This would be having a traditional tattoo
engraved on to my body by hand.  I have dun research in to traditional
methods of tattooing and I was wondering if something like this might be
considered something that might make an interesting A&S entry.  Tell me what
you think,
Nick