[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Inter-Baronial Fighter Practice

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 10:34:07 PST 2005

Greetings From Baron Turgeis Hakonson

Now with the holidays behinds, I am starting up the monthly Inter-
Baronial Fighter Practice (IBFP) at my home, 22 Washington and Lee
Blvd, Stafford, VA, on 18 January, 2004.  This FP will be held the
third Tuesday of each month from 6:30ish to 9pm.  Please bring a camp
chair (mundane is fine) for yourself along with your regular FP gear.

The agenda for this practice is limited only to the amount of people
and space in my back yard.  Since this is an announced event, please
bring your membership cards and authorization cards, or be prepared
to sign the dread waiver.  I will start a roster such as other groups
have as people show up.

Directions: Take you best route to Exit 140 on I-95.  This is
Courthouse Rd.  Go WEST for 4 miles and you will hit a T
intersection. Turn LEFT onto VA-648/SHELTON SHOP RD  and go 0.3
miles. There will be a right hand turn lane.  Turn RIGHT onto WALT
WHITMAN BLVD and go to the end of the road at another T
intersection.  Turn RIGHT onto MONTGOMERY DR and take and immediate
left onto St Albans Blvd.  Turn RIGHT onto Washington and Lee and my
house is on the left hand side, number 22.  Look for my shield to be
up against the mail box.

Please cross post as desired.