[Ponte Alto] Saturday Free....Scriptorum?

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 14:10:42 PST 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto,

I have this Saturday free and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and do scribal stuff for the contest I'm so rabid about? This would be from 1:00pm to 4:00. You will need 100 lb non acidic paper, calligraphy pen/pens and a willingness to work. I have very little table space but what I have is yours, in the guise of counters, card table, lap table and large hard cover books.  I look forward to hearing form anyone interested in scribal stuff or just interested in hanging out. Please RSVP so I will know how much space I will need to set up. Also, be aware that I have a dog. He will be shut up in my room for the duration of this workshop, so no dog contact will be had. However, he sheds a lot, so bring antihistamines if dog hair bothers you.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
The lady of little time and the willingness to fill it all. :)