[Ponte Alto] Poeta Competition at 12th Night

Harold Feld hfeld at cavtel.net
Tue Jan 4 17:32:24 PST 2005

Greetings from Yaakov HaMizrachi, Poeta Atlantia:

I would just like to remind everyone that at Twelfth Night this
Saturday will be the competition for the new Poeta.  Submit two poems
in period style with documentation.  One poem should be in praise of
the Queen, another should be upon any subject desired.

You do not need to be present to win.  You may submit entries
electronically by mailing me at hfeld at mediaaccess.org.  I must receive
any electronic entries by 5 p.m. _THRS_ (I will not have email access
Friday).

I encourage all poets of the realm to enter.  The duties of office are
relatively light.  By tradition, the Poeta sponsors and arranges for
judging of the Knowne World Poetry Competition, but arrangements can be
made if this proves too burdensome.

In service to the Kingdom and the Muse,

Mar Yaakov