[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Rapier and dance practice Cancelled

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 07:04:31 PST 2005

As this is the 4th Thursday of the month, this would be time for this month's dance practice.  However, because the schools are closed, I'd like to push it back a week to next Thursday, too.

Allasan

Jeff Williams <geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry everyone but Fairfax County schools have closed for the day due to the snow.  So we won't be having a practice tonight.

Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd
Rapier Marshal & Rapier Champion
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia
Scholar Academie d'Espee
Order of the Sea Dragon
Siege Engineer http://siege.atlantia.sca.org
House Fallen From Grace http://www.houseffg.org