[Ponte Alto] post-event & lost-n-found - event thanks

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 09:47:20 PST 2005

I would like to reiterate Mistress Anne's thanks now that I've caught up on sleep and have recovered a bit.  Symposium went incredibly well and it was more due to all of the help from volunteers and all of the people who came than anything I did.  So, thank you all!  Special thanks to those who were in the kitchen all day and to those who stayed to help with site clean-up when I was ready to fall over.  It was wonderful how everything stayed on schedule and we got everything done we wanted to.  It was a great event to autocrat for my first time.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful time!

Vivats to everyone!

Allasan

Barbara <barb at ravenstreet.org> wrote:

Good morning! (ok, its afternoon already, but since yesterday was the symposium, it still FEELS like morning to me.)

I want to congratulate Allasan on a great event yesterday.  Great classes, awesome performances, fun dance, and fabulous food.   I was amazed and delighted that everything kept so much on schedule, so we got all these activities in!  Cool! Good job, Allasan!

In addition, clean up went VERY well.  We were locked up and gone from the site much earlier than expected: I was HOME by 10:30.  AND: to quote from Pastor Mike this morning: “YOU GUYS LEFT THIS PLACE IMMACULATE!”  (Really – I could hear the capital letters when he said it.)  *I* know we left it really clean – but it’s nice to know that the church knows it too!  THANK YOU to all who helped.

Finally, I have a handful of lost-and-found items:

- a leather belt,

- a pile of music (but I think I know who that belongs to!), and

- a green eddie-bauer backpack with baby stuff in it (baby-girl’s patent leather shoes?).

Contact me for arranging a return.

Anne.