[Ponte Alto] Class on How to Write Documentation

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 09:33:10 PST 2005

Hi All -

Their Excellencies have graciously offered their home
so that I may teach a class on How to Write
Documenatation on Sunday, February 20.  I can also
review individual documentation after the class & give
you pointers on how to tighten it up your
documentation, what judges look for, etc.  Take
advantage of over 20 years of A&S and judging
experience!  With Kingdom A&S Festival fast
approaching, this might be a good class for our local
artisans (hint, hint . . . :-)

I will announce the time (probably afternoon) in the
next few days, after I have discussed it with Their
Excellencies.  If you are interested, please let me
know soon.  I believe Their Excellencies have room for
@12 or 14 people.

Yours in Service,

Greta
(your friendly, neighborhood