[Ponte Alto] Reservation Issues at KASF Hampton Inn

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 12:52:34 PST 2005

Forwarded at the Request of Dame Anne:

---------------------------------

If you have a reservation for KASF at the Hampton Inn-Mebane and
received a call
this weekend concerning an increase in rate...I have discussed the
problem with
the hotel manager.  Apparently, the reservationist made errors on
several
reservations and they originally wanted to readjust the rates by calling
individuals.  I was concerned that those of us at the hotel would be
left with
either a higher rate to absorb or the problem of finding alternate
accomodations
so close to the event.

She has agreed to honor the original reservation rates considering the
error was
on the part of the reservation staff.  This only applies to those who
have been
contacted to increase charges.

Please contact Sandra Adel at 336-264-3056 and explain that you are a
member of
the SCA.  Please have your original reservation price at hand.

I would appreciate it if you all would disseminate this information
widely.

Thank you.

Anne le Coeur (Ann Shelton)
Seneschal-Atlantia