[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Northern Regional Badge Polling ends on Friday...

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 16:33:22 PST 2005

Please let us know your opinions!

-Abel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [MR] Northern Regional Badge Polling ends on Friday...
Date: 2/23/2005, 4:18 PM
From: Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org

Greetings All,

The Northern Regional Badge Polling will be closing on Friday February
25, 2005 at Midnight. I will be coalating the information as of that
time and submitting the many helpful suggestions to the Northern Badge
Committee for review. If anyone has any comments they'd like to make
before the close of this polling, please do so to me at
mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com before midnight on the 25th, and I will
incorporate your suggestions into the pile of information already gathered.

Thanks for your cooperation.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Chairperson, Northern Regional Badge Committee