[Ponte Alto] Heavy Fighter Practice Location changed for Thursday Feb 24th

THRID at aol.com THRID at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 14:17:41 PST 2005

**Please feel free to cost post to surrounding baronial e-lists **

Greetings
 The elementary school has another program going on this Thursday.  Therefore
Thursday Night heavy fighter practice location is changed for this Thursday
only.  Location: Sir Thomas of Calais home in Lorton (Fairfax County) VA
8112 Bard Street
Lorton VA  22079
703-339-4114

Directions
>From North:
495 to I 95 south towards Richmond
Exit 161 * LEFT EXIT ONLY OFF I95* Route 1 South
First Traffic light - turn LEFT on to FURNACE
Stop Sign - LEFT on to OLD COLCHESTER
RIGHT on BARD
we are half way up the road on the LEFT hand side. House #  on mailbox

Please park anywhere on the street so that we can free up both driveways for
practice

>From the South-Stierbach/Woodbridge
I95 North
Exit 161 - Route 1 North
Immediately look for HASSETT ON RIGHT- turn RIGHT on HASSETT** If you miss
Hassett- DO NOT U-TURN- go to the first traffic light make a Right on Gunston-
Second RIGHT to Old Colchester- Turn Left on bard ***
Stop sign- Turn RIGHT on OLD COLCHESTER
Turn Left on to BARD STREET
we are half way up the road on the LEFT hand side. House #  on mailbox

Please park anywhere on the street so that we can free up both driveways for
practice

Sir Thomas of Calais