[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Coastal Regional Fighter Practice

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 07:45:54 PST 2005

Hi Ponte Alto,

Here's another forwarded message for the fighters of our group.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

From: "Duncan"
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:04:09 -0500
CC: HouseAddis at yahoogroups.com, RavensCove at yahoogroups.com,
atlantianrapiernet at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MR] Coastal Regional Fighter Practice

Greetings Unto the Tavern,
Just a reminder about the Regional Fighter Practice being held on the coast in Raven's Cove this Sunday.The weather is supposed to be pleasant and showers are not expected till the early evening.For directions contact Lord Duncan MacLaren at 910-938-0626 or e-mail at duncan07 at earthlink.net . We hope to see you there. Please feel free to cross post this to other lists.

In Service,
Lord Duncan MacLaren