[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Merchants Needed for Defending the Gate IV

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 06:34:30 PST 2005

Greetings Merchant Type Pontoons,

Read the below if you are interested in attending Defending the Gate IV.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

From: Shalandara at aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:28:56 EST
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Merchants Needed for Defending the Gate IV

Greetings!

As autocrat for our event, I am posting this for our merchant liason.

What: Defending the Gate IV
When: April 9, 2005
Where: Canton of Sudentorre (Fredericksburg, VA)

We are in need of merchants to come to our event. Merchant space is
outdoors and unprotected, but you will be lined up along the path between the feast
hall and the fighting fields so all must pass before you and gaze upon your
wares! You may bring a pavilion or dayshade if desired. In addition to the
site fee, merchants pay $3. For more information, please see the online flyer
at: _http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/dtg4.php_
(http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/dtg4.php) , or contact the Merchant coordinator, _Lady Rowen ferch
Rhys_ (mailto:mdvlsoul at aol.com) .

In Service to my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Autocrat, Defending the Gate IV
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable

http://mail.yahoo.com