[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Two more weeks to WWA

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 19:01:37 PST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [MR] Two more weeks to WWA
Date: 2/14/2005, 12:58 PM
From: Lord Mungoe <mungoe1 at msn.com>
To: atlantia <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>

Yep, 2 more weeks untill Winter War Assestment, rain or shine just like
Gulf Wars. We will be authorising everything-Heavy, Fencers, Archers,
Siege and Scouts Starting at 0930, 1rst scenario at 1100, Lunch at 0100,
(Free soup kitchen bring bowl and spoon.) 2nd Scenario at 2pm, over by 4
pm, Court at 5 pm, feast at 6pm.

We got target archery, we got cooking demo, we got information on cold
weather camping, and what better time to test out your winter camping
skills before Gulf Wars then at a event to help polish those skills..

Good Day to all.