[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [councilnorth] Inter-Baronial Fighter Practice for Feb. CANCELED

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 06:14:16 PST 2005

Fighters Listen Up. Read the below text if you go to the inter-baronaila practice.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

To: councilnorth at yahoogroups.com
From: "turgeis_hakonson"
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:58:08 -0000
Subject: [councilnorth] Inter-Baronial Fighter Practice for Feb. CANCELED

All,

Due to the weather this season, the ground in my back yard is
unsuitable for fighting tomorrow.  This winter has left the ground
saturated and has not had the chance to dry out.  Even yesterday,
when returning stuff to the storage shed after Ymir, I came close to
slipping and hurting myself.

I hope that by March the weather will be more cooperative.  The next
IBFP will be 15 March.

Baron Turgeis

Please Cross Post as needed.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT