[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Asian Night, Monday 2/14, 7pm

Ii Saburou logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu
Sun Feb 13 04:54:46 PST 2005

We will be covering the history of Asian Yin-Yang belief, focusing on the
Yi-Jing (I-Ching) and the formation of the Japanese Onmyo-Ryo.

We will officially start at 7PM.  Prior to that, if there is interest, we
will hold a sample Yi-Jing reading through the ancient method of
'manipulating the yarrow stalks'.  That will begin at 6:30 pm, before the
class.  Then, during the class, we will discuss several of the methods,
going over the procedures required to figure out the six yao of a gua.

-Ii