[Ponte Alto] Latest News on the Land Agent Issue

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 06:17:41 PST 2005

Good morning fellow Pontoons!

It is with a heart full of joy that I convey to you
the news that we have found ourselves a land agent for
Pennsic.

Yes, last night, after fencing practice, a wonderful
newcomer, Laura, who is planning to attend Pennsic for
the first time, volunteered to serve as our land agent
as she does have the two week leave. We will be adding
her to our Pennsic Committee.

Also, Aernfrid has kindly volunteered to serve as
Pennsic registrar, and Nick will be our fearless
steward.

Thanks, Laura, Aernfrid and Nick.  Ponte Alto values
your work and your spirit of service.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org