[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Winter War Assestment

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 06:39:15 PST 2005

Hey Fighters,

REMEMBER we need melee practice and here's the event for it.  Mark your calendars and meet me at Winter War Assessment.

YIS,

Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

From: "Lord Mungoe"
To: "atlantia"
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:44:25 -0500
Subject: [MR] Winter War Assestment

Greetings to all,

THe Sargents of Saint Aiden and the Barony of Marinus by the sea welcome all to the first Winter War Assestment.
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0502/winter_war.htm. Authorizations will commence at 0930 with fighting at 1100. FOr the comfort of all we will have warming tents set up in case the weather is foul for the onlookers, with hot/wets ready for all. What, pray tell is a Hot/Wet? Well come ask the ladies in charge of the warming tents as they will have information on camping in cold weather available to those that ask.

THe feast will be prepared out of doors using techniques and recipies that will enhance ones comfort at Gulf Wars.
THe Head cook will welcome all to answer question and demonstrate his techniques. All to prep those going to the cold wet south, and if you are not going to Gulf Wars this is all good info to learn regardless. After all, Blackstone raids is a coming. http://crosspump.freewebspace.com/Barony/blackstone_1.htm

ANy questions or concerns please contact me.