[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo and Officer Reports

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Tue Dec 6 19:00:33 PST 2005

Actually, the PDF is at
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archives/2005/december2005.pdf
but I suspect with the atlantia.sca.org email issues our Chronicler did not
get the message I attempted to send her about it.  :)

Cassandra

At 02:28 PM 12/6/2005 -0800, you wrote:

Greetings to all,

  The December Il Tempo is on-line and available for viewing.  Baronial
Meeting minutes can be found at:
<http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/minutes.php>http://pontealto.atla
ntia.sca.org/iltempo/minutes.php

  The PDF can be found at:
<http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/Dec2005.pdf>http://pontea
lto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/Dec2005.pdf

 In lieu of the December Business Meeting (which does not occur), I would
like to collect all of the Officer reports from Unevent.  I already have
the heralds report and the Webminister/Chronicler report.  Please send
those in to me as soon as possible.

  Thanks!

  Lady Courtney

Lady Courtney de Houghton