[Ponte Alto] Calligrapy Scriptorium night

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 06:29:45 PST 2005

Interested. Send directions, please.

  Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto
  and Scribal Student

Karen Miller <mill3rs at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Have you ever wanted to make something pretty?  Are you interested in learning or doing Calligraphy or Illumination and making scrolls?  Well... This is just a reminder to all you out there who are interested in trying Calligraphy or Illumination that there will be a Scriptorium night at my house this Tuesday.  The plan is to have it here the first Tuesday night of every month at 7pm until 10ish.

  If you're interested, please email me for directions.  I live in the Fairfax/Oakton area and I do have an extremely friendly (and fat) chocolate labrador retriever named Coco, so if you have dog allergies, don't forget your benedryl. :)

  Hope you can come!
  Karen