[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo and Officer Reports

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 05:11:22 PST 2005

Courtney - Just wanted to apologize for not getting
the Unevent info for the A&S meeting to you.  Work,
Pearl stuff & life have taken priority.  If you still
need it, I will try to get teh info to you this
weekend (big meeting Friday, so most things are on
hold until after that).

Greta

P.S.  You're doing a great job as chronicler & keeper
of meeting minutes - just wanted to let you know :-)

--- Lady Courtney de Houghton