[Ponte Alto] She seeks sea shells...

Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:24:46 PDT 2005

Renata,

I know for certain that we have three dozen glass ivy bowls (they're
all together in one box). We may have an additional two dozen in the
other box.

We also have a small box of sea shells in the storage unit.

I'm sure our lovely and talented chamberlain would be happy to help
you with retrieving those items.

Cheers,
Millicent

--
Melanie Cozad
Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois)
melaniesuzanne at gmail.com