[Ponte Alto] Yellow jackets - Warning

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 18:03:01 PDT 2005

I can't speak for Bel, but I personally have not had
citronella trigger an asthma attack - and I am more
allergy sensitive than Belphoebe.  I don't recall her
having had a problem with citronella at past Wars.

I can completely understand your need to keep Yellow
Jackets away from Olaf - a sting could really ruin his
day.  Let's not take him to the hospital, either.

Greta