[Ponte Alto] Yellow jackets - Warning

T. L. Fussell ladykatherina at verizon.net
Wed Aug 10 13:40:48 PDT 2005

Are citronella candles alright?  Olaf is allergic to yellowjackets so I was
planning on burning some citronella candles to help keep our area clear.

Also Olaf said he would see what he could do about the sump when we get up
there on Sunday.  No promises, but he said he'd try to juryrig something if
it's still an issue.

Katharina and Olaf