[Ponte Alto] Counting Noses (Fencers for now)

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 12:45:28 PDT 2005

Bel - I am not planning on fighting in any of the
fencing war point battles.  I hope to fightin
Atlantian 5 Man Melee, and perhaps Battle of La
Rouchelle and Ladies' Tourney.  I told Cat I may be
able to guard Janow or Rachel during one of those
battles - if I don't have a class scheduled :-)

Greta
(5 or 9!)