[Ponte Alto] Sad Tidings

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 06:41:23 PDT 2005

Greetings,

In past days our friend Sándor Vitez, a fellow Pontoon
and fencer, suffered a stroke while driving and got
into an accident.

Sándor was taken to the hospital and into intensive
care.  He is still in a coma and yesterday he was
taken off life support and moved into a hospice.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  We will
keep you posted as soon as we learn more.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org