[Ponte Alto] Counting Noses (Fencers for now)

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 08:56:33 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I have been suckered . . . er . . . appointed as one
of the commanders for the Atlantian Rapier contingent
at Pennsic.  Because of that, I would like to get a
nose count on all the Ponte Alto fighters that will be
participating at the rapier points battles.

Please drop me a line privately letting me know which
battles you are planning on fighting with the Ponte
Alto Unit.  Also, if you need a Ponte Alto demi-cape,
please let me know.  We will be happy to provide you
with one.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org