[Ponte Alto] Archery Practice and Archery at Pennsic

nlcovington at mindspring.com nlcovington at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 1 21:02:38 PDT 2005

Greetings, Ponte Alto Archers!

Archery practice at the Leesburg site will be held as usual next Monday (8 August). Archery practice WILL NOT be held on the Monday of Pennsic War Week (15 August). Practice will then resume on the 22nd.

I hope to see many archers on the range at Pennsic. Come practice when the range is open--which is often--and definitely come shoot for the archery war point; each point you score on that contributes to the total for our allies. Also, please take note of the novelty shoots--they are often quite creative and a lot of fun.

Arnfridr