[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Phone directory

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Apr 25 10:46:49 PDT 2005

I would like to point out that this Ponte Alto Directory effort is NOT to
be posted on the web, but available in hard copy.  It is intended to allow
us to keep in touch with each other, not for the entire world to see.  Just
in case anyone else out there is as paranoid about putting information on
the web as I am.  :)

So, please, send your information to Lady Perronelle for inclusion in the
directory!

Cassandra