[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Phone directory

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 10:42:34 PDT 2005

I would be happy to add my name. :)  I am not officially an SCA member yet, however.  Does it matter?  I have an "SCA" name.

Damiane <---this is it ;)

Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote:
As noted in the minutes of the Board meeting, I am collecting information to
create a directory of Pontoons. We would like to include all members of the
Barony. All information is voluntary but we would like at the very least
your SCA Name with any associated titles and your Mundane name. An e-mail
contact would also be terrific. The idea is to be able to contact other
Barony members more easily.

I do have a form that I will send you. It is a .doc (MSWord) file. Please
snail mail it back to me or give it to me at any event or meeting. My
e-mail is: dwatsonirwin AT cox DOT net

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

                         -Seneca
http://mail.yahoo.com