[Ponte Alto] Wednesday workshop - cancelled

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon Apr 25 10:30:06 PDT 2005

Due to us trying to get our house ready to be on the market, life keeping us
busy, and the low to non-existant attendance at the "Well-dressed medieval
woman" workshops, I will be cancelling from here on out. It seems as if the
need isn't really there, or people are just too busy on the days that I've
chosen.

We are moving to Dun Carraig sometime this summer - hopefully once we've settled
in with the new house and the new baby, we can reincarnate this in an A&S, open
shop, sewing/woodworking/anything else sort of regular event.

Thanks to those who did make it out once or twice!

Cheers,
Mathilde