[Ponte Alto] Help! Day nanny needed for NotT

Martinsen at atlantia.sca.org Martinsen at atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 28 07:47:22 PDT 2005

Well, the 2 people I had lined up to watch my daughter on
Saturday while I am in the kitchen both wigged out on me.

I am looking for someone willing to follow my 3 yr old
daugher around on Saturday, Apr 30 at Night on the Town so
I can help cook feast.

Required times are from 10am Saturday to the beginning of
evening court, at which time my lord will be done swishy
poking for the day. (you don't have to sit with us at
feast unless you want to :>)

The lucky winner gets their Site & Feast fee paid for plus
a negotable day rate (garb or money). Please CALL me if
you are interested. (443-534-7058)

Both my lord & I will be at the event, but we are both
planning on doing activities that are not child-friendly,
so we would be there if any needs arose.

Vitha
Hrosvitha von Celle
kerrimart at cablespeed.com