[Ponte Alto] Medieval Day ideas for elementary school needed

Mary mromagno at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 10:34:57 PDT 2005

Hello. I am organizing a Medieval Day for 5th graders
at our elementary school in Vienna, VA in June. Can
anyone recommend crafts or games that would hold their
interest? We have about 106 children participating.

Also, can anyone recommend any performers who either
play music, sing, tell stories, etc. suitable for a
children's audience? We have a small budget for the
performer.

Also, what would you recommend by way of decorations
-- some of it is inside the gym and some of it is
outside. So far I was thinking of a period-style
awning/tent as the anchor of the decorations.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

Sincerely,

Mary Romagnoli
(New SCA Member)