[Ponte Alto] Ravenwood Elementary Demo

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 14:02:19 PDT 2005

Greetings!

We've been requested to do a demo for Ravenwood Elementary School on June 8 for their 5th grade Renaissance Day.  They'd like us to spend about an hour on this and it could be scheduled in the morning, or possibly at the Feast they're holding for lunch.

Since we have LOTS of notice for this, I'm looking for volunteers to do a 'show & tell' on different topics.  They would love to have someone show them armor and how it's worn, any sort of A&S displays, heraldry, and garb.

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Marsaili

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

http://mail.yahoo.com