[Ponte Alto] Stierbach/Ponte Alto Outdoor Archery Practice Starts Monday

nlcovington at mindspring.com nlcovington at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 22 10:12:22 PDT 2005

Greetings to All who would shoot for Ponte Alto--

As Ponte Alto no longer has an outdoor archery site, we are again joining our Stierbach neighbors at their site. Though Leesburg is far from our barony, for many this may be an easier trek, and some of us in the inner ring suburbs remain willing to coordinate carpooling with any interested in joining us.

For carpooling or other archery information, contact Arnfrith (mka Nancy Covington) at 703-527-5813. For directions to the new site, see the forwarded message below.

Arnfrith