[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Chivalry

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 07:06:02 PDT 2005

Greetings!

As you all know, this past Saturday the Tournament of
Chivalry took place in our sister Barony of
Windmaster's Hill.

In that regard, it is with great pleasure that His
Excellency and I would like to share with you that
Ponte Alto had a very strong show on the field:   Sir
Thomas of Calais, Master Kevin of Thornbury, Lord
Jonah M'Coghlane , Lord Connor Sinclair, Lady Marie
Therese de Normand, and Lord Meuric o'r glyn.

We would also like to point out that Lord Meuric was
chosen by the ladies in the gallery, along with three
other unbelted fighters, as one of four of the most
chivalrous and courteous unbelted fighters at the
event.  He was recognized at Court for this, making
all of us very proud.

Vivant for our excellent and valiant Ponte Alto
fighters!

Yours in Service,

Marcellus and Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org