[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice - April 10

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 17:51:14 PDT 2005

The howling winds of March, have been awaken by the sounds of battle in
the South. If you are ready to shed the cold of winter from your bones,
join me at the next Northern Regional War Practice - Sunday, April 10th;
hosted by Ponte Alto.

Spear Class to begin at Noon.
Melees will begin at 1pm!

Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg
Pike, Falls Church.

Directions:
Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Tysons Corner at
Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile
towards Falls Church. Parking the library lot and go down the hill to
the park.

OR

Take I-66 to the Route 7 (Falls Church) exit. Get off heading towards
Tysons Corner. The library is on the right about one mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park.

In service to Atlantia and the Dream,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc
Northern Regional Warlord