[Ponte Alto] A&S/Scriptorium/Bardic NIght Oct. 15th

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 11:22:40 PDT 2004

If there is any interest, I could teach a crash course on lucet braiding then  :-)

Let me know.

Belphoebe

Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote:
Due to some traveling I will be hosting the Sept and/or Oct
A&S/Scriptorium/Bardic Circle/Garb/Anything Else You Want to Do Night on
Friday, October 15th. Bring a snack or drink to share.

Directions are at:
http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/ponte-alto/2004-July/002582.html

YIS,

Perronelle

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org