[Ponte Alto] team for Chalice?

Erica ewilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 06:30:38 PDT 2004

I forwarded to her a Lady Courtney's email. :)

hopefully they can work something out.  This is so exciting!

Damiane

(the Herald of Stierbach really likes my name.  Sometimes I play in Stierbach.  It looks like this could be a permanent fit...I'm liking it more and more.)

DMC in DC <xdmcx at yahoo.com> wrote:
Alestra,

Damaine (Erica) and I have formed a team and just need
a heavy fighter now. Bright Hills (Baron Barre) has a
few teams that need slots filled, and they are looking
for two fencers, a bard, and an A&S person. But keep
looking around and asking to form a team, because
other people looking to form a team could likely
snatch you up at the last minute!!! :)

- Edana

--- Sharon Macielinski

=====
>^..^< -- DMC in DC

"If my life is fruitless, it doesn't matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn't matter who criticizes me."

                            -John Bunyan